The Art and Science of Business Building for Coaches
Why a Business Building Program for Coaches?
As coaches, we often struggle to build a successful coaching practice (I certainly did!) after our coach training. Mastering coaching is one skill, but successful business building is another. Keep reading if that interests you…
My number one goal for you in this program is to help and support you to love business building as much as you love coaching.
Learn How at “The Art & Science of Business Building”
Here is some (a fraction) of what you will learn in the Art & Science of Business Building for Coaches.
- How to ask and own your coaching fee
- Fill your calendar/day with coaching clients
- Moving the past the fear of talking with people about coaching
- Learning from other coaches from class
- Inviting people to come and experience coaching with you.
- The polite, respectful professional way to ask for referrals
- How to get into companies to do coaching
- The difference between working in and on your business
- How to create effective business proposals to companies
- Moving beyond the fear of selling into creating value for clients
- How to use Social Media like a professional
- What a healthy coaching business really looks like
- Selling the experience of coaching not the concept
- The best technology to use in your business?
- And so much more :-)
Resources for Business Building
Join our business-building community of coaches on Facebook.
Weekly Videos: Get the best tips that Dermot’s brain has to offer on Building your Business
Sign up here:
Pay in Full
- Save $500
2 Payments of
- (over 2 months)
6 Payments of
- (over 6 months)