Topics Include but never limited to:
- Sexless marriage and what to do about it?
- Great sex all the time, ok, most of the time
- Revving up the bedroom time
- Making sex normal for everyone
- More love with less hassle
- Sexual communication
And of course, lots of good ole fashioned Irish Blarney
Maureen McGrath hosts the Sunday Night Sex Show on News Talk 980 CKNW and is an RN in clinical practice in the field of sexual health. Her TEDx talk on the “No Sex Marriage” has received over 6.3 million views. A sought-after speaker, she is the Executive Director of the Women’s Health Initiative Network, a not for profit organization to raise awareness about “below the belt” issues for women such as uterine fibroids, sexual, bladder and vaginal health. She is author of the book, Sex & Health: Why One Can’t Come Without the Other.