Topics Include but never limited to
- Men want to be the hero
- Forget about solving an argument before bed
- Man’s relationship to time
- “Im Sorry” is a complete sentence
- What to do before and after the fight?
- Men would rather take a bullet than talk about their feelings
- The stages of development of a man
And of course, lots of good ole fashioned Irish Blarney
Alison Armstrong, author, educator, and creator of the widely acclaimed “Understanding Men” and “Understanding Women” transformational online series, asks the question: “What if no one is misbehaving — including you?” She explores the good reasons behind the behavior of men and women such as fundamental differences in the ways we think, act and communicate. She offers simple, partnership-based, solutions to improve our communication and intimacy by honoring ourselves and others. She’s known for her insight, sense of humor and ability to articulate the human experience and predicament of gender.