Thank you for taking the time to look into coaching. You may be wondering who is this Irishman and what can he possibly do for me? Ahh… a good place to start.
First let me take a moment to appreciate you for being curious about coaching. Individual coaching is one of the biggest investments you will make in yourself and it certainly was for me.
My Coaching Philosophy: What I Know About You & Me ☘
- We deserve to live a great life.
- We have all the resources within you to be a success.
- For every problem, there is a solution within you and me.
- Our life has value, and we have much to offer the world.
- We are not broken and there is nothing to fix
- Sometimes we all need a supportive nudge or a gentle kick up the arse.
About My Clients ☘
My clients are very diverse in terms of demographics. I work with men and women of all ages, entrepreneurs in the tech industry, fathers, mothers, CEO’s, thought-leaders and it’s very rewarding, but most of my client’s are average ordinary people like I am. I most enjoy working with people who are curious and open to finding out more about their own potential and of course have a lot of fun while exploring it
One-on-one coaching is done through video conferencing, in person and or by phone.
The green button to the right is just a fancy way to say, lets chat, what are you struggling with, what’s going on in your life, lets talk about it, maybe I can be of some help to you?
Please know I am not trying to get you as a client, there is no secret selling here. So please feel safe to reach out to me :) Get in touch if you have a question.