What Coaching Is… and What It’s Not
What Exactly is Coaching?
- Coaching is about two people coming together and having a meaningful conversation in a space of possibility.
- Coaching helps you to get out of your own way so you can see, be, do and get more out of your life.
- Coaching is about showing up, trying stuff and having fun.
- Coaching supports you to form new ideas and new perspectives.
- Coaching stops you from controlling your life, so you can start creating it.
- Coaching invites you to see and play a bigger game.
- Coaching adds more quality to your life, so you have less quantity in your life.
- Coaching is about creating insight and clarity.
- Coaching is about getting out of your head and into your heart. When you do that, cool s*** happens.
- Coaching is about getting results without having to kill yourself to achieve them.
- Coaching brings the dead back to life—OK, I am talking figuratively, of course.
- In a nutshell: Coaching will change your life for the better.
What Coaching is Not
- Coaching is not about pushing, it’s about possibilities.
- Coaching is not about ME making YOU do stuff you really don’t want to do.
- Coaching is not about just talking, it’s about taking action.
- Coaching is not about thinking positive thoughts, it’s seeing that thoughts come and they go.
- Coaching is not about forcing yourself to change, it’s about experiencing change in yourself.
- Coaching is not about escaping your problems, it’s about embracing them.
- Coaching is not about motivation, it’s about inspiration.
- Coaching is not about me fixing you, it’s about realizing you are not broken.