Topics Include but never limited to:
- Are you living in a no sex marriage and what to do about it?
- What makes a great sex life?
- Why people check their smartphones during sex?
- Why brides don’t have sex on they’re wedding night?
- Why women don’t initiate sex first?
- Do women masturbate as much as men?
And lots of good ole fashioned Irish humor……
Maureen McGrath: hosts the Sunday night health Show on Chorus and on Talk 980 CKNW and is an RN in clinical practice in the field of sexual health. Her TEDx talk on the “No Sex Marriage” has received over 14 million views. A sought-after speaker, she is the Executive Director of the Women’s Health Initiative Network, a not for profit organization to raise awareness about “below the belt” issues for women such as uterine fibroids, sexual, bladder and vaginal health. She is author of the book, Sex & Health:Why One Can’t Come Without the Other.